Sunday, June 24, 2012

22 weeks


How far along: 22 weeks 
Gender: B-O-Y 
Maternity clothes? Yes, I am now on the hunt for some summer dresses...hard to get in the mood when our temp has been 58 brrr 
Stretch marks? Not that I can see
Sleep: Getting harder and harder. The little man decides he does not like to have his bubble encroached upon. He will let me know by jabbing if I am anywhere near laying on my tummy! Funny guy he is! At least I know he will have a backbone!
Symptoms: No problems here  
Name: Baby B.... because we haven't decided how to spell it yet
Weight Gain: +13 but I haven't weighed in for three weeks...next appointment is July 3rd.
Cravings/aversions: Nothin' really...Feeling rather normal these days
How the baby is growing: I think he is about 5 feet tall right now and realizing he cannot be outstretched for much longer! 
Movement: He gave a serious kick to Dee's hand last weekend. I felt him moving and said put your hand here and then he got her! One night my belly looked like popcorn was being popped!
What I miss: Walking normal...I have to tell myself left right left right point the toes forward no waddle waddle I will not be that lady yet!
Best Moment of the Week: Having Dee here to spend our gross nasty rainy weekend with! 
Worst Moment of the Week: When my neighbor rang my doorbell, to give me a 2 lb yorkie he found in the middle of the road because his dog would try and bite it if he took it home.....uhhh.... thanks John? I walked around the neighborhood determined to find the owner and I did!
Belly button in or out? In... I give it three more weeks and then it will be flat
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time? Happy happy happy! Getting even more excited each day!
Looking forward to: My hubby coming home!! 

until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment