Tuesday, July 3, 2012

23/24 Weeks


How far along: 23/24 weeks 
Gender: Little Man 
Maternity clothes? Yes, I am still on the hunt for some cotton summer dresses that do not cost an arm and a leg  
Stretch marks? There might be two tiny ones starting on my left side... the little man likes to hunker down on my left side
Sleep: Is peaceful now that I have my snoogle!!! It looks like a giant boppy for a pregnant lady! see picture below!
24 weeks

Symptoms: Very tight/bloated at night  
Name: Baby B.... because we haven't decided how to spell it yet
Weight Gain: +13 but I haven't weighed in for three weeks...next appointment is July 3rd.
Cravings/aversions: Back to eating like a normal person
How the baby is growing: Little man feels like he is growing 1lb a day. No really, he is almost a foot long and his lungs are almost fully developed but not functioning yet 
Movement: B thinks that when you lay down for bed it is time to dance!
What I miss: Being able to be super woman, go go go...can't do as much anymore... but that doesn't stop me from trying!
Best Moment of the Week: Ordering the Crib, dresser, and night stand! He has furniture coming! 
Worst Moment of the Week: This darn weather! Where is summer?!?!
Belly button in or out? In... I give it two more weeks and then it will be flat
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time? Happy...but anxious
Looking forward to? Doc. visit to see how he is
23 weeks 
until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment