Tuesday, July 10, 2012

25 weeks


How far along: 25 weeks 
Gender: Baby Boy 
Maternity clothes? Yes, I started wearing them at 9 weeks....they do not fit how they did at 9 weeks...can we go back to how they fit then? 
Stretch marks? Still wondering if there are two tiny ones on my left side
Sleep: I wake up once still and usually by 6 AM I am up
Symptoms: Noppers 
Name: Baby B.... because we haven't decided how to spell it yet
Weight Gain: +19 let's not talk about it... less froyo and more gym
Cravings/aversions: Just eating normal food 
How the baby is growing: Oh he's growing! He is also growing more hair! Wonder what color it will be? 
Movement: Oh all the time. He found my ribs too! They are not a jungle gym B please leave them alone!
What I miss: sitting down comfortably 
Best Moment of the Week: When the Dr. was listening to his heart and he punched the doppler thingy... nobody gets to bug B in his condo! 
Worst Moment of the Week: Oh I was at the gym, and there are mirrors in the locker room. I glanced at one and thought, "Wow baby got back!" Err realizing that my thighs and butt are not my original model....hmmm 
Belly button in or out? Somehow still in
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time? Happy! I want to meet him already!
Looking forward to: Hood Canal! Oh a little vacay! 

until next time...

1 comment:

  1. I love reading your posts...they are so funny! Gaining weight is not fun, but rest assured that it will fall right off after the baby comes. Can't wait to meet him!!

    ReplyDelete