Saturday, July 21, 2012

26 Weeks


How far along: 26 weeks 
Gender: Baby Boy 
Maternity clothes? It is quite interesting... if you look back you will see that this tank was once worn with leggings....ya my rear end would show now if I did that outfit! 
Stretch marks? I check daily... well the parts that I can see... I don't see any but those two tiny ones on the left side.
Sleep: What is that word?
Symptoms: Nothing here
Name: Are you ready???? BRAYDEN
Weight Gain: +19 I will update again when we go to the Dr. on the 30th
Cravings/aversions: Fruit! Cherries are my favorite right now 
How the baby is growing: His eyes are forming and he has eye lashes! I hope he gets Nic's lashes they are so long! 
Movement: Well he really likes karate, soccer, kickboxing, yoga... you get it. He is VERY active. I thought it was trying to escape out my side the other day!
What I miss: Being able to bend. It isn't too far out that I won't be able to tie my shoes! 
Best Moment of the Week: My mom came up to get her hairs did and stayed over. Always fun to have mom around!
Worst Moment of the Week: It wasn't that bad it was rather a funny moment for the week. I had to take my glucose test on Monday. okay ladies, that orange drink is not that bad. It tasted like orange soda! I drank it at 8:25 AM and my paper said to show up 10-15 min early to get my blood drawn because there might be a line. I showed up 10 min. early and they were not happy with me. I cut in line and bypassed the 7 elderly people who had been waiting. WOOPS! Then I told the lady my right arm is the good arm. She says, "First you show up late and then you tell me which arm to use!" Someone was a little cranky! I laughed and thought it was all funny! I have gotten my results back and I am normal. However, I am anemic and need more iron. That worries me because I do not want to be constipated! EESH! 325 mg twice a day!
Belly button in or out? Oh the cave is a shallow wading pool but still in!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time? Peachy!
Looking forward to: My bday! 

until next time...

1 comment:

  1. I had no idea when reading this update that there would be a name reveal. So exciting! It's adorable. I'm so happy for you, Stef. :)

    ReplyDelete