Gender: little man
Maternity clothes? Funny joke... I tried to put a regular t-shirt on and my belly hung out the bottom. I swore I would never be that pregnant lady and took it right off!
Stretch marks? Lotion is key people!
Sleep: I have a night here and there where I sleep
Symptoms: What are these? I still feel normal
Stretch marks? Lotion is key people!
Sleep: I have a night here and there where I sleep
Symptoms: What are these? I still feel normal
Name: Baby B or Brayden
Weight Gain: We went to the Dr and guess what people! The scale is my friend... I didn't even go up a full lb... +20 right now
Cravings/aversions: ummm I like sugar sugar sugar... oh and the waking up at 2 AM starving has returned... mmm peanut butter on toast
How the baby is growing: He is an acorn squash this week and will triple in weight in the next 11 weeks...YIKES
Movement: When is he not moving?!? We went out on Cory's boat this past weekend and he didn't move at all! I think he likes to motion of the ocean
What I miss: Okay tmi time... I wish I could wipe like a normal person after going to the bathroom. How in the world will I do this in a month or so?!?! Drip dry?
Best Moment of the Week: I am currently at the salon to get my hairs did and then I am off to get my massage! Ahhh such a spoiled girl
Worst Moment of the Week: That nasty heat we had over the weekend. Thank goodness my 5 year old niece shared her slip and slide with me. Well I sat in the little pool end of it and she dumped water on me! Then we went out on the boat with them the next day! Gotta beat that heat! Good thing it is 68 degrees today... NOT. I want my summer back.. just keep it under 80 degrees please
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time? HAPPY!!!
Looking forward to: M-A-S-S-A-G-E
until next time...

No comments:
Post a Comment