How far along: 30/31/32/33 weeks
Gender: mommy's new man
Maternity clothes? I am now outgrowing some of the shirts I have. They are tighter and barely covering that belly of mine.
Stretch marks? I just keep slapping on the lotion
Sleep: Oh I wish I could sleep past 5 AM!
Symptoms: The burps and reflux are baaaack
Stretch marks? I just keep slapping on the lotion
Sleep: Oh I wish I could sleep past 5 AM!
Symptoms: The burps and reflux are baaaack
Name: Baby B or Brayden
Weight Gain: Wow since last time we have gone to the Dr. twice and I am now up 26 lbs.... it can stop now. No, really it can!
Cravings/aversions: Still loving sugar
How the baby is growing: He is a butternut squash this week. His bones will all be hardened in the next two weeks!
Movement: Today was not a good day... we played let's see how many times we can stick our fit into mommy's right ribs!
What I miss: I just want to sleep on my belly!
Best Moment of the Week: Oh my gosh... I had a baby shower that was so much fun, we went to the sounders game today (hot but fun), Nic's 10 year reunion, and my brother got married!
Worst Moment of the Week: I dread sitting in the car for more than 10 min. It is not comfy in the least. B gets squished and mad and moves and jabs... no good!
Wedding rings on or off? On and still loose. I haven't gotten swollen
Happy or Moody most of the time? Although uncomfortable, still happy
Looking forward to: booking another massage!
until next time...

Yes, I hear you! Sitting in the car is getting really uncomfortable and I cannot WAIT to sleep on my tummy again.
ReplyDelete