I am on th I-pad so it is a no picture post...sorry! We are doing good just busy busy as we count down the last few weeks!! Didn't this go by fast?
How far along: 34/35/36 weeks
Gender: our little man
Maternity clothes? I can tell the belly is bigger because things that are maternity and used to fit nice do not anymore!!
Stretch marks? I might have one still trying tomfigurenout if it is or not hahaha maybe that is denial!
Sleep: this last week really took a turn. I need SIX pillows to be somewhat comfy...not good!
Symptoms: Mint tums are my favorite! Takes the reflux away!
Stretch marks? I might have one still trying tomfigurenout if it is or not hahaha maybe that is denial!
Sleep: this last week really took a turn. I need SIX pillows to be somewhat comfy...not good!
Symptoms: Mint tums are my favorite! Takes the reflux away!
Name: Brayden!
Weight Gain: With 3 weeks left I am up 27 1/2 lbs. phew! Let's keep it to a lb a week!
Cravings/aversions: Sugar is amazing and so are blizzards. It didn't help that when we went to the sounders game we got buy one get one free blizzard coupons!
How the baby is growing: He is a honeydew. Dr's want to do an ultra sound this coming thursday to check out his size. We are measuring a little bigger and well we all know at 5' tall it might be a challenge to get him out of there. Please pray for no c section and that they at least let me try on my own!
Movement: This morning he decided to drop a little. This means I can take in deep breaths. It also means more pressure down yonder! Ouch! I over did it yesterday staining the fence, runni g around with my mom and other chores! Oops!
What I miss: exercise..period! I want to bike run jog do more than walk one lap and have my back hurt!
Best Moment of the Week: finally hanging up things in B's room! So close to being done. The fish need bubbles and then put the randomness away!
Worst Moment of the Week: Waking up every morning and my feet hurt so bad! Once they get warmed up they work again!
Wedding rings on or off? On! No swelling phew!
Happy or Moody most of time? Still happy but Ntsy when things need to be taken care of. I get nervous everything won't be in order before he gets here!
Looking forward to: seeing the little man on the big screen Thursday!
until next time...
No comments:
Post a Comment