Sunday, October 7, 2012

37/38 weeks

37 weeks

38 weeks

How far along: 37/38 weeks 
Gender: Our little man 
Maternity clothes? I don't think they make clothes that fit women at this stage of pregnancy. 
Stretch marks? We always called B the "monster" and well he truly is. We found out he will be at least 8 lbs.. what this means for me... those darn stretch marks finally arrived 
Sleep: In three hour chunks and then just get up at 6 AM 
Symptoms: 75% effaced and on and off contractions
Name: Brayden
Weight Gain: Welp when you are growing a monster the gain continues +30
Cravings/aversions: JUICE!!! Love Juice! We got apple cider yesterday!!! 
How the baby is growing: He is full grown and ready... he just needs to realize that and come out 
Movement: He must be getting cramped because today he has slowed the jabs. Don't get me wrong he is still moving but not at the same rate!
What I miss: When you go to a restaurant and you scoot your chair in and then you take a bite and lean in over your plate... I can't do that!  
Best Moment of the Week: Finishing off B's room with pictures in the frames! 
Worst Moment of the Week: When the contractions stopped and didn't come back... boo
Belly button in or out? I for sure thought this thing was going to pop but I guess the cave was SO deep that it still has room to come out more... we are still in
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time? Pleasant still but these last two weeks are getting to me. My feet start to get fat at the end of the day now. It's a good look I think! 
Looking forward to: Meeting this little guy already! 

until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Love your pumpkin pic! You look GREAT, Stef!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at that pumpkin in your belly! You are so cute! Can't wait for baby to make his arrival!!! And yay for contractions!

    ReplyDelete