Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Spare time

It feels like every weekend we are on the go! The weekend of June 24th we were down at my parents. Nic had just gotten back and Sunday, June 24th was the madre's bday! HAPPY BDAY MAMA! My mom and I got our nails done Saturday. We did the shelac nails and I love them! Sunday, we took mom out for bday breakfast! When I got to my parents, I looked at the guest bed to find quite a few outfits. They were not the usual size 4 cute Stef clothes. Instead, Baby B's closet will soon look like my own! My dad found Carter's online first and made and an order. Well, mom could not be shown up and so she made an order. Below, is the aftermath! I can't wait for him to wear all of these. I love the stripes and my favorite onesie is "Mommy's NEW Man!"
 This last weekend we were actually home! Can you believe it? But just because we were home, that does not mean we had nothing to do. The dentist I work for opened a coffee stand down at the Marina. Being 24 weeks pregnant, I thought why not get a third job! We had training on Saturday and I worked 6:45 AM- 1PM on Sunday. I like being down by the water but not sure how long I will actually be able to keep up with three jobs and a growing belly. 


We worked on the yard too! Nic's new toy... Mr. Edger. It is amazing how just tidying up the perimeter makes things look 1,000,000 times better! 

 My plants were a little dying down. I found them some new pots at our second home...home depot. Nic helped me replant them and my tomato plants are much happier! Here is the gerber and calalilly. I hope their flowers come back! I'm not too good at this whole plant deal!

until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment