BOY!!!
We had our appointment on Wednesday at 1:30 PM. It is a really long appointment and I cannot tell you how many people called and texted before we got out of there! The ultrasound tech Rachel had the image we had been waiting for on the screen. She said okay guesses... and I said BOY. Nic however, did not say anything and so Rachel told him it's okay it's obvious you can guess! Nic didn't want to be wrong so he didn't say anything but our baby was not shy! He is healthy and everything is measuring right on target. It was amazing all the different images they can take. The heart was amazing. You can see all four chambers and valves opening and closing! I snuck into the bathroom and called the bakery so they could start on the cupcakes. Our plan was to head to Cory and Sara's after work to make them eat the cupcakes to find out pink or blue! We made our many phone calls on the way back to work and everyone was excited!
After work, we headed to Cory and Sara's with our goods! Below is Sara asking Mal what color she sees! I forgot Cory is color blind so the look on his face is not disappointment but rather annoyed that we won't tell him what the color is until Mal says it!
How far along: 20 weeks
Gender: B-O-Y
Maternity clothes? Yes! And now I have cute ones so I feel normal again!
Stretch marks? Nope, I need to get back into the lotion routine again!
Sleep: I bought a snoogle yesterday... they have to ship it but I eagerly await it's arrival! I hope it helps the sleeping!
Symptoms: the acne is back.. hrmph
Name: He is Baby B now
Weight Gain: I am at +13...only gained 4lbs... see bad for you NY food wasn't so bad... let's go eat more!
Cravings/aversions: uhh nothing really. I like grapes and pineapple and coffee isn't quite so appalling anymore....just a little
How the baby is growing: The baby is a banana. Everything is developed and looking great!
Movement: I figured out why I don't feel him a lot. My placenta is in the front and they told me it is harder to feel them that way. But once he grows some more we will have no problem!
What I miss: laying flat on my tummy
Best Moment of the Week: Finding out who is in there!!!
Worst Moment of the Week: Trying to figure out what car seat to get. So many makes and models! Why do there have to be so many different kinds! They are not all interchangeable and some won't fit nicely in the back of my car! Grrr!
Belly button in or out? I wish the belly button I have now is the one I always had. It is the perfect amount of in. It isn't a giant cave like in the beginning!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time? You guessed it... happyLooking forward to: figuring out a theme for his room!
![]() |
| 20 Weeks |
![]() |
| profile shot |
![]() |
| IT'S A BOY |
![]() |
| hahahah his booty |
![]() |
| 5 fingers! |
until next time...






Welcome to the "Mom of Boys" Club! I'm so excited for you guys. The heart was my favorite part of that ultrasound too and I love the hand shot!
ReplyDelete