All the single ladies, all the single ladies....
For those that do not know, I have been husband-less for the last three weeks. He is working his behind off to finish his second bachlors degree in Civil Engineering. I could not be a prouder wife! He amazes me in every thing he does but working full time and classes takes a special person, my husband! He takes classes online with the University of North Dakota. He has to go there every summer to complete labs. This year, there were three labs. They condense a years worth of labs into one week! EEK! He had three labs to complete, hence being gone for three weeks. However, what is even more exciting, he never has to go back again! He will finish his degree this Decemeber! I am a little jealous of his trip. We met a couple, Jen and Mitch, on our honeymoon in Jamaica. They happen to live in Fargo and hour away from where Nic stays. He has gotten to see them the last two years! They just had a baby girl and I wish I could have seen her!!
Back at the home front, I was working hard to play harder! I decided if I was single I certainly would not own a house! It is a ton of work for one person! Luckily, I had some help and visitors! The first week Nic was gone his brother Ben stayed with me Thursday- Sunday. It was the boys big fishing trip! Nic's Dad, Grandpa, Brothers, and Carla went out fishing all weekend. It was fun to have family in town, I miss being surrounded by family! While the boys and Carla were off playing, Stine joined me Friday- Sunday! We had good weather...phew! Friday night we went out for Mexican dinner! I was needing tacos. Saturday was busy busy! I got my hairs trimmed, we went to the Bellingham market, ate lunch (left over tacos!), mowed the lawn, went to find Stine's friend at Brats and Beers festivle to try her cupcakes, and that night had a celebration @ home!
Mowing the lawn 5 months pregnant is not hard people! Well, I have a flat yard. Stine emptied the bag for those of you worried I did any heavy lifting. I had fun! I just couldn't stand looking at the tall grass... it made my house look UGLY! Thank you for your help Stine!!!
action shot...I know, I know flip flops are a no no... but really how would you run your own foot over! I just had green toes after! I already got yelled at...trust me!
Stine brought celebration goodies! Happy engagement to her and baby boy for me! One cupcake was suppose to be for Ben, but he didn't come home early enough to join the celebration! And of course, Stine brough the sparkling cider!
DIG IN!!!!
Thanks for making a fun weekend with me Stine!!! Miss having you closer!
until next time...



No comments:
Post a Comment