Sunday, June 10, 2012

For Reals?

:Here is my rant:

I drive a Honda Civic. This is a four door small car. I fit in the compact spots just fine. There are white lines on the ground in parking lots. I see them and know that I park my car in between them. Yes, some parking lots like to have them rather close to eachother. However, I still manage to make sure I am in between them. I always thought it was annoying when the person next to you parks a little too close for comfort. My fear was always the door dings that the not so nice closer parker leaves on your car doors, side mirrors, rear door panel...etc. Yes, I know you have them too on your car. Well, now I have a bigger problem with those close parkers. Before I was pregnant, I could suck in and try to squeeze into my car door if the not so nice person next to me parked on or better yet OVER the white line on the drivers side of my car. Dear bad parking job driver, I can no longer suck in to get into my car! And no, I am not about to get into the passanger door and climb over to get into the drivers seat! If you like your car, usually SUV or Truck, ding free please do not park on or over the white line! As you leave me with no choice, but to place my nice door into yours as I cram my pregnant self into my own vehical! Why does this keep happening!?!?

Okay, I feel better now!

until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh boy, yes, squeezing the tight belly in places is not always fun, BUT just wait till you have an awkward carseat to get in and out in tight spaces...more fun to look forward to! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness.... So what you are saying is, I might be an angry person for a few more years when it comes to parking! hahahah

    ReplyDelete