Friday, June 15, 2012

21 Weeks

How far along: 21 weeks 
Gender: BOY! 
Maternity clothes? So for fun last weekend I tried on my jeans, and they still button! I was so proud that I wore them all day!
Stretch marks? None on the belly...I check every day!
Sleep: A mean joke happened to me. I bought a snoogle pillow from Bed Bath and Beyond. They don't carry them in store and I had to special order it. Well when the box came it didn't look big enough, and it wasn't! The girl at the store ordered me the replacement cover for the snoogle I don't even own! I orded a new one don't worry!
Symptoms: The burping is at a minium now. I guess just not sleeping through the night? 
Name: Baby B.... because we haven't decided how to spell it yet
Weight Gain: +13 but when I was at the gym yesterday I felt like the titanic and could barely go half speed! How do people gain weight?!? It is very tiring!
Cravings/aversions: There is this ice cream phase people talked about...I think I found it! So instead, I went to Trader Joe's and got sorbet in hopes that it would be a little better than ice cream!
How the baby is growing: He is the size of a banana now and growing faster and faster
Movement: Some days I wonder if it is Karate? Or maybe kick boxing? He is getting more active in the mornings but usually it is afternoon/night
What I miss: R-U-N-N-I-N-G It is that time of year when you can run outside and it is the best feeling! I am banished to walks...but I'll take it!
Best Moment of the Week: I seriously have the best friends in the whole wide world! I wish some of them were closer! On Thursday, Ben (my brother in law) had a sleep over with me (Nic is still gone). He was heading out fishing with the boys for the weekend and crashed here! He stayed until Sunday! Then, on Friday, Stine arrived! She stayed until Sunday! I had a full house and it was so fun! Then, on Sunday, Kev and her bf came up! Oh, I love family and friends!
Worst Moment of the Week: Still.....MY FEET! Oh goodness, by the end of the day, my little feet are so sore!
Belly button in or out? In but still working on coming out
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time? Happy! However, I am now front desk at work....I got kicked out of assisting :( she said my belly was going to get in the way soon....lame! Well, lets just say, front desk can get you a little annoyed at times. Some people are so RUDE!
Looking forward to: DEE COMING THIS WEEKEND!!

until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Stef, I've been dying to hear more about your Snoogle. (The real one, not the replacement cover. ;) Has it come, do you love it?! I've been getting less and less sleep and the more I research the more I hear about the Snoogle. Brian ordered me one yesterday, I'm hoping it does the trick...

    ReplyDelete