Monday, February 27, 2012

Hrmm where did they go?

As I sit here all alone at the salon, (waiting for my last client) I started to ponder the same thought I've been having the past couple of weeks. Where did they go? I had a good bunch of clients that I diligently got their email addresses before leaving the old salon. They said they would come. They told me just to send an email as to where I went. The wife of one of clients told me I couldn't leave and that if I didn't go to another salon I would need to cut his hair at home. But what happened to him? It makes me sad. I've grown to see these people every other month for 3 years. I know about their husbands, wives, children, grandchildren, divorces, etc. And then POOF they're gone. I want to know how they are doing! Where life has taken them?! How are the grand-kids!? What new travels are they taking? So many questions that I am just left to sit here pondering. I hope they are all well and happy. I sure hope they have a new stylist too because if not they really need haircuts! Maybe I will hear from them and maybe I won't.

until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment