I was at work two weeks ago and my co-worker sounded like a frog. Then she began to sniffle. I made mental note and took an emergenC packet at lunch. The following week my other co-worker has sniffles and a sore throat! Oh it gets better. My husband also wakes up with this sore throat sniffles crud! The girls at work are over the illness but not before I became the next victim! Nic still isn't feeling too hot. I have used the neti-pot (see below) in the past.
Never, in a million years, did I think my husband would give this thing a try! Yes, this has been bonding time in the Truscott household the past few evenings! I bet you all wish you could be a fly on our wall! We are starting to feel better and it is more of an annoyance not being able to breath than anything else. I didn't know people got colds in February. I thought that was a fall thing.... guess I was wrong!
until next time...
No comments:
Post a Comment