How far along: 17 weeks
Gender: I still do not know who is in there... 2 MORE WEEKS!
Maternity clothes? I put my normal jeans on this week and the inside buttons doesn't fit! The outside one still buttons though! We're getting real close to being fully in maternity.
Stretch marks? Nope, I do love lotion!
Sleep: I don't think I will be able to sleep on my tummy much longer...my body pillow is the best and I think it needs a name!
Symptoms: The burping is not as aggressive as before... I do believe the heart burn stage is closing in!
Name: I think Nic is back on track with the original names now
Weight Gain: I don't know.... I only weigh myself at the dr. We don't have one of those nasty scales at home. I tried the one at the gym but it was broken...probably a good thing!
Cravings/aversions: I am just looking forward to Rocco's... NY can't come soon enough! 5 more days till amazing food!
How the baby is growing: At 17 weeks the baby was the size of the palm of your hand. It can hear music and voices!
Movement: Only a few times... once I was walking and almost fell my balance was thrown off!
What I miss: Tanning.... I feel so pale and usually now is the time I go twice a month
Best Moment of the Week: Getting a pedicure! Oh my feet were awful! The ladies in there know me and they were just so excited... YOU HAVE BABY!!!
Worst Moment of the Week: Adjusting to this new squished body. It just keeps changing!
Belly button in or out? The cave is still in but it is starting to not be such a deep cave anymore! EEK
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time? I am still happy! Looking forward to: Going to NY and seeing family! Oh ya... AND EATING LOTS OF AMAZING FOOD! Oh how I miss the Italian, pizza, bakery, and bagels!

No comments:
Post a Comment