Thursday, May 3, 2012

14/15...tomorrow makes 16

How far along: 15 weeks
Gender: this is a mystery

Maternity clothes? Oh you better believe it! 9 weeks and that started! But I still wear my silver jeans cause they sit below the belly!
Stretch marks? None yet...I smother my belly in lotion at night!
Sleep: I have started the middle of the night pee, so not as great as before. 

Symptoms: I burp A LOT...I mean all the time! It is really sick and gross to me because I did not burp before!
Name: we were yet again turning the pages of the baby name book in bed last night
Weight gain: +6... but that was 4 weeks ago...I'll let you know Monday when I weigh in again 
Cravings/aversions: At first nothing really sounded good...now I eat what I used to. I like sour stuff but that has always been the case even before baby. 
How the baby is growing: At 15 weeks the baby was the size of a navel orange!
Symptoms: Pressure....down there...weird feeling! I still have my nights of falling asleep on the couch. At least now I fall asleep at 8:30 and not 7:30
Movement: Nope... hopefully soon
What I miss: I miss running a ton! I just want to get a good workout in but it is hard to do when you can't do things the way you used to be able to! Thank goodness I can still do gravity class and get some weights in!
Best Moment of the Week: When Nic walked up to me and I thought he had something to say to me but instead bent down to my tummy and said "Hello this is Daddy!" Hearing him say daddy was surreal!
Worst Moment of the Week: Trying to go to the park after work with my co-worker and staying for all of 15 min because it was so cold! I felt guilty for not getting my exercise in. I am trying for 30 min at least 4 times a week. I took a hiatus for 7 weeks and 4 weeks ago I got back in the game when my energy returned!
Belly button in or out? Oh the cave still stands strong as an inny

Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time? Happy! My husband is very thankful I am not emotional. I haven't cried at all. Phew!
Looking forward to: BABY SHOPPING! The house will almost be in order soon and then we go scan all sorts of fun items at Babies-R-Us yay!
14 weeks

15 weeks

Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment