Monday, April 23, 2012

It's here!

SPRING!!!
I just love the sunshine! I think I live in the wrong state because it doesn't come out often here! The trees are starting to get their leaves and buds are blooming on plants and flowers! Our grass is finally sprouting!!! Since our landscaping came with the purchase, we had no choice in the hydroseed. I wouldn't do it again...just get the sod!
Home Depot seems to be our new favorite store. One would think, that since we purchased a brand new house, we wouldn't need to go there. This weekends purchases consisted of outdoor patio furniture, HUGE rug, impact drill, and bbq. Thank goodness we are being gifted a lawn mower! I did not realize all the extra "toys" needed for a home. We are meeting more and more of our neighbors. The couple next door moved in and they are our age! YAY! I think everyone else is mid 30's and up. I also found out that another neighbor who just moved in is preggo too! We still have yet to see a moving van arrive for across the street. The house has been sold now for almost two months but no life over there.
This past weekend we were lucky enough to have my brother in law, sister in law, and niece stay with us. It is always fun to have them here. I cannot get over how big our niece is! She is such a happy go lucky baby with tons of smiles! It was one of our other niece's first birthday parties this past weekend. It was bunny themed and my sister in law went all out. She had so many cute designs! I have no idea how she did it all! The bunny cake pops were the best part...mmm! 

I wish I could enjoy the sun today but I will be sequestered inside doing hair. At least there are tons of windows! I hope you all get to soak up some of it! 

P.S. I am not a fan of the new changes on blogger. I guess I just need to get used to it but why must they always change things! Phew...I'm done now! 

until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment