How far along: 16 weeks (shhh really I am 17 but I am behind)
Gender: I still do not know who is in there... May 30th people...put that on your calandars!
Maternity clothes? I have now entered the yoga and work out pant stage of my pregnancy. I hope I do not get stuck here and continue to be the cute preggo like I promised myself. My scrubs... well most don't fit. Thank goodness my RN madre shared her "fat" pants with me. Yes, I am wearing her "fat" pants. Does that make me feel fat you ask? YES! It's okay though...there's a kid in there!
Stretch marks? None yet...I recently found out this is hereditary...oh shhhhhiiiiii... you finish my thought...I gave my mom stretch marks! I went to the beauty supply today and stocked up on the Hempz lotions. Oh they have new smells that are to die for! And some body butter! BRING IT KID!
Sleep: I still wake up for the 3 AM potty break...but my tummy gets really hard at night and sleep is not as great as it once was. Why is falling asleep on the couch so comfy though?
Symptoms: Do you remember that burping? Oh don't worry, it is still there!
Name: Nic isn't quite 100% with the girl name...we're working on it...check back later!
Weight
Gain: I showed that big bad scale who was boss! +9! I only gained 3lbs! My next weigh in will be 2 days after getting back from NY. That won't be good...my client at the salon told me to get on the scale backward so I won't see it! My plan is to eat bagels every morning, hit up the bakery, and lots of Italian food....Dr. might not approve but it is so good!
Cravings/aversions: Nah, just smaller portions... my tummy is so squished!
How the baby is
growing: At 16 weeks the baby was the size of an avocado. Best part... it is growing toe nails...maybe we can paint them
Movement: Yuppers...I was sitting assisting at work and felt "rolling." Now I don't know what the kid was doing but it felt like "rolling."
What I miss: The girls at work wanted to go out for drinks after work today. You guessed it... WATER PLEASE. Oh how boring!
Best Moment of the Week: Dr. Appointment! SHOOSH SHOOSH SHOOSH SHOOSH! Do you know what that is? The heartbeat of course...can't you hear it?
Worst Moment of the Week: Putting on clothes that used to fit and finding they are a wee bit tight now. I'll put them away so I don't ruin them by stretching them out and move on to preggo stuff!
Belly button in
or out? Oh the cave? It is still a cave!
Wedding rings on
or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time? Happy! The only time my husband was ready to kill me was when I decided to get an iced caramel macchiato. I got the grande with one shot instead of two. I guess I haven't had caffeine in a while and was a bit...er... goofy/hyper.

Can't wait to find out whether it's pink or blue! ;)
ReplyDelete