Look what came in the mail this past weekend!!! I officially have a gold card! Only an ex-partner would find this wonderful! I have my days where I miss working there. It was such a fun job when they weren't trying to push us to sell Via! The drive-thru was my favorite and I miss my partners. I am glad I still keep in touch with many of them! I think the people who work at Starbucks are some of the most genuine, happy, and loving people out there. I will use my gold card proudly!
This fine piece of equipment finally arrived! We were hoping to have it last weekend but it didn't get shipped to the store for some reason. We are both SO excited to be able to bbq! We weren't allowed to have a bbq at our rental so we were using our camping bbq illegally. Shhhh don't tell our old landlord! This Mr. Ducane is a beast!
Hey do you see that? Yes, we have grass! The front yard looks really good...the back needs a little lovin'. We made another trip to our favorite store for some 16-16-16 fertilizer. I am really getting into the homeowner role and knowing what all this stuff means. We needed a balanced fertilizer so that would could help the root system grow as well as the help the height of the grass. The yard took off this week and needs to be mowed again. Not to worry, my husband was in heaven mowing it! I was innocently standing on the back deck trying to capture his happiness when as he got closer tiny pebbles and stuff came rocketing at my body. I retreated inside!
That's all the fun news for now. This weekend is Mother's Day and we will be spending it here in Ferndale. My mom has to work on Sunday. :( But not to worry, Nic's mom and Bob will be here with us to celebrate and check out the new diggs!
until next time...



Isn't it all so fun--makes you feel so grown up! Can't wait to see ya next weekend!
ReplyDelete