Sunday, November 20, 2011

How many do we have?


Ah yes, we have FIVE nieces and one nephew! Welcome Abigail Lael!! She is just PRECIOUS! I met Tami in 2004 at MOPS, mothers of preschoolers, at Cornwall Church. She hired me to teach the kids and we quickly became very close friends. Everett, her son and our only nephew, was 1 1/2 at the time. In 2006, Isobel was born. I have been around these kids since they could talk and were born. Tami and Ian found it only fitting that they call me Aunt Stef, and once we were married Uncle Nic joined too! On November 10, 2010, Tami's water broke and they quickly headed to UW for delivery. After just a mere THIRTY HOURS of labor, Abigail Lael was born! She eats, sleeps, and as the kids say makes "mocha's" aka poops! We are so happy to have another niece! We took E and Bell to church with us last night and I asked both if they liked having Abigail. Of course, both said NO! E does not like when she whines and wishes she was 1 already. Errr I don't think he knows that it is only gonna get worse before it gets better! Bell told me she does NOT like being the middle child. Yes, the baby has only been here a week and she does not like being the middle child. However, she could have fooled me because she loves being mommy's big helper!





MORE BABIES!!! Congrats Nicci and Derek on your second beautiful son, Cruzlee Daniel! Cruz was born on Tuesday, November 15, 2011! Mom has HELLP syndrome. Therefore, baby Cruz was a planned delivery. He was suppose to come out the previous Tuesday but his little lungs were not developed (this was three weeks early mom was having some weird signs) But one week later, all was well and Cruz came out a healthy baby boy at 6lbs 3oz! So proud of the Troupe family for all the amazing hurdles and bumps they have overcome with grace and ease! (or at least they made it look pretty easy)


Ah yes, and a BABY SHOWER for "Cletus the Fetus!" No, they are not naming him Cletus but he does not have a name yet so therefore Megan declared it be Cletus the Fetus! We decorated onsies and hats. How funny is that hamburger hat they made out of puffy paint and a plain tan hat! Megan is due in April and I cannot wait to meet the little guy!!! 



There is one more birth coming up before this years ends and I couldn't make it to that baby shower :( I am so happy and proud for this mama. She might not think she is prepared but I think she is after reading her blogs. I know they are going to be wonderful parents!! I am super excited to meet Miss Eleanor Grace!!

CONGRATS TO ALL THE PARENTS!!! 

until next time...

2 comments:

  1. It's so much fun to be surrounded by so many babies--they are truly such a blessing. And yes we are getting SOOOO excited! :) Happy Thanksgiving and hope to see you two soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such cute pictures!

    bisou
    catherine

    http://frlcatherine.com/

    ReplyDelete