I am from Chester, New York. It's a small town. The people behind us had goats, up the street had horses, and down a little ways were the corn fields. Now you know, I wasn't always a city girl! We ran around in the corn fields and I cannot tell you how many times I came home with a tick on me...oops! We had bunnies as pets and acres to run around on. We thought playing with gartner snakes was tons of fun! And we always went to Red Grammer concerts! He is the best kids songs musician out there! One day my kids will listen to Red as well!
About a year ago, I received a friend request on facebook from Andy Grammer.... hmm wow blast from the past.. he's Red's son who was a year older than me. I saw he had moved to Cali and just like his dad was trying to make a living from making music. I am so ecstatic to say that Andy is really doing it! A kid from Chester, New York with an amazing voice is really doing it. His first single hit the radio a few weeks ago. He just finished shooting the video to his second single and he will be at the show box opening for Natasha Bedingfield in June!! His single was number 18 on VH1's top 20 this week! I am so excited for him and LOVE his music!! CONGRATS ANDY!!!
Enjoy!
until next time...
No comments:
Post a Comment