Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Ironic

During the first morning of boot camp, we were told to head to the back room for pull ups. Hmm, pull ups? Did I hear that right? I have NEVER been able to do a pull up. I can arm hang for hours but pull up... nope! Every class since, we have had to do pull ups. Here is the ironic twist! This morning we were cooling down and ready to stretch. I looked at Nic and said "hey no pull ups today?" Which he replied to with, "thank goodness!" I on the other hand was disappointed! So, this morning I decided my goal is to do one pull up by the end of summer! No promises! My husband is a pro he can do a number of them... no fair! I am impressed with anyone who can do multiple pull ups!

Off to school for test number two this week!


until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment