Monday, May 9, 2011

Livin' The Dream

I always find it funny when you ask someone how things are going or how they are doing and they reply with, "livin' the dream!" Makes me think about my own life and if it is as magical as I dream it to be!

Two weeks ago I was at gravity class* and one of the women said that it was "ladies night out" downtown. My friend Courtenay and I decided we would go see what it was all about. The proceeds went to the women's shelter. A bunch of different stores were selling items at discounted prices and had nibbles and champagne. There was a fashion show as well and a fun photo booth! The photo booth was the highlight of our evening! We had lots of fun dressing up and being goofy! Here's the proof!


No we did not plan the matching outfits! Court showed up and we didn't even notice it until everyone we passed that night said "oh look you guys match!"

It was fun to go out and do something I wouldn't normally do. I am such a home body but am trying to branch out and do more things!



*I do gravity class every Friday morning at 7 AM. It is a glideboard and tower pulley system that works you out by pulling your own weight! Last week Courtenay asked if anyone had a body part they wanted to work on.... no one said anything... so I replied happily with ARMS! The other two women could have killed me! It's a lot of fun!  


until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment