BRRRRRRR!
Can you tell from the picture (yes, my new fancy camera and I took this shot) just how cold it was in Whistler!? At the house we were at a blistery 9 degrees. This is the day Nic decided he would go skiing. Now, if it was 9 at the house I cannot even imagine what it was like at the top of the mountain! Therefore, I did not go up but instead went on an adventure with wilderness. Bill, Ali, Alex and I snagged our fancy cameras and gear, packed into the car, and went to explore the beauty of Whistler. We couldn't have asked for better weather (well maybe a little warmer) because the sun was shinning and the snow was glistening every day we were up there.Here is what we saw along the way....
On to New Years Eve!! This was year NINE for me spending New Years in Whistler with my second family, The Norman's. We work on a puzzle every year and only once has it not gotten finished before we all had to leave and head home. We get a mat made and all sign it and then it gets framed and placed on a wall in the Whistler home. This year was no exception. Here we are putting in the last pieces!
Here is the group shot that will be framed next to the puzzle on the wall!
New Years Eve is all about eating and Bunko for us! Here is Nic slaving away in the kitchen starting the preparations for coconut shrimp. One of his most favorite things to make and they taste amazing!
I was too into playing the game of Bunko that I do not have any pictures of this spectacular event. Let's just say it gets a little loud and crazy during Bunko and it might be one of the top 5 things I look forward to doing every year! After we've exhausted ourselves with excitement from Bunko we turn our attention to the deck where this begins!
CHEERS!
until next time...



Looks like such a fun time! I really hope you are planning on framing some of those beautiful outdoor shots you took, I LOVE them! You two are quite the couple of cuties--Happy New Year with lots of love to the Truscotts! :)
ReplyDelete