After many holiday parties, driving the tour d'washington for Christmas, 2 and half hours to Whistler for New Years, I was really excited to spend the weekend of January 8th at home! Get the house back in order, bags unpacked for good, grocery food shopping to complete, decorations to take down, and so on, but that didn't happen! When I got to work the Wednesday after New Years, one of my bosses confessed he had tickets to the playoff game. I thought to myself wow wonder what those cost?!?! Then he continued with how guilty he felt if he took a 3rd Saturday off in a row (first was for Christmas, second for New Years). I listened and the wheels in my head were turning and waiting for him to say the words.... "I think I'm going to have to make the grown up choice this time and not go to the game." I asked a few questions before I put out there that we would gladly take them if he couldn't go and found out the tickets were only $53 bucks cause he bought them before the Seahawks had even qualified for playoffs! The rest is history... my husband loves me even more now and off we went to the greatest game in history....if only that team had played today against the Bears.
I would humbly go to every game and watch each weekend if all the games were as entertaining as this one was! The hawks kept us cheering and jumping up and down, so much so as to cause a small seismic tremor!
Here are some pictures of fans and us at the game!
Gotta love these bald guys!
![]() |
| Nic took this one with his phone |
| WE WIN! |

No comments:
Post a Comment