Friday, February 22, 2013

four months

Dear Mr. B, 
You are now FOUR months old! You had a "wellness" check yesterday. It included some shots but you rocked them! You cry (no tears) scream for all of 15 seconds and then you are done. You did shoot the nurse a scowl afterward. You are in the 75% for height and weight and 70% for head. You weighed in at 16lb 14oz and 25 3/4 inches. Which means, six month clothes for you. You are a big boy "with good muscle tone" according to Dr. Ban. I told him you worked out and he laughed.

You would love to sit up on your own if you could figure out that balance thing. You've held your head up for as long as I can remember (less than a month old?) You enjoy standing but that is nothing new! You've liked that since the day you were born! You are getting very good at inching on your back. I have found you smashed into your bumper at the top of your crib lots of times. No, contrary to what you all might think I did not put him there when I placed him down for bed! The problem I have with this... you are rubbing your hair off on your bumper now! Please Mr. B keep it on your head! When I check the monitor to see what you are up to at night, often I find you arched to the left with your head crammed upward. You have now started doing this pose in your swing too. It must be comfy?

 I found you an old school walker and you have figured out how to fling yourself backward. However, you are stuck in reverse and haven't found drive yet. You also enjoy blowing spit bubbles. I mean REALLY enjoy drooling tons of spit bubbles! People keep asking if you are teething but I check every night. There are no teeth coming in just lots of drool! You try to eat anything you can find. Usually it is monster, buster, or monkey. You can get quite aggressive and shake your head fast while chewing their faces off! You have a full body wiggle down when we change your diaper. Sometimes, you even try to frustrate help us and lift your butt up in a bridge.


You attempted to bridge in your plastic bathtub...no good. You got in trouble and now we use the foam cushion in the real tub. You love it! Your feet slam down in the water and splash us good. Without fail, you try to shoot your daddy with friendly fire, pee. I think it is funny!

Thank you for all the smiles and laughs. We look forward to what each day will bring!

Love, Mama and Dada

1 comment:

  1. Those eyes and cheeks kill me! What a little hunk! W really came to life around 4 months. So fun!

    ReplyDelete