I can honestly say that my life is MAGICAL!
The friendship I have with my brother is magical. He might call me 5 or more times a day but I would rather have that verses never having him call! My parents are two of the most amazing people. They have the biggest hearts and have made my entire life magical! I honestly think they would give the shirts off their back for anyone! I adore my family! Yesterday my grandma called me and said something so magical... She called to tell me that she was sitting at a marina, drinking wine, and listening to a band play. She said she just had to call because out of all of her grandchildren I would have enjoyed where she was the most and she just had to call me! I don't get those phone calls often so when they do happen it makes my heart smile big! I love knowing that my family is thinking about me! My best friend comes up with the most magical presents. I don't know how she does it but every present she gives has so much thought and meaning and they are perfect! For my birthday she got me an ornament of a little dental assistant with my name and year! She is one hot little assistant I must say! I think it is awesome that my mother-in-law can call me anytime just to say hi or pick my brain for ideas. Or what about when your husband's aunt is trying to skype you and you have a mud mask on...oh you bet I answered for Aunt Jodi! I am so happy that I can have a close relationship with my husbands family too! The most magical part of my life right now is seeing how close my amazing husband is with my family. My parents adore him (okay he is my dad's favorite child) and treat him as their own. Who can say that their dad thinks of their husband as the first person he wants to take on a one on one trip to Alaska?!? It is magical to see my husband experience all the opportunities I have been given by my parents. My humble husband looks at me like no one else ever has. He treats me with so much respect and wants the world for me. We have something magical and I am so blessed to have him by my side. I have been super busy right now and he cooked every night and cleaned and he and my dad with a little help from mom put up the screen door I have been desperately wanting! He does anything he can to make me happy and I wouldn't want to be with anyone else!
My life is magical because of those that surround me!
until next time....
No comments:
Post a Comment