Thursday, November 18, 2010

Packing

Why is it so darn hard to pack!?!? Really do I need 15 outfits? YES! Oh, it is a great thing I am little so my clothes are tiny and I can fit them all! A girls gotta have options now! We head out tomorrow night on a red eye to finally enjoy our honeymoon in.....JAMAICA! We are very excited and cannot wait. Nic asked me what I want to do first and I said to dig my toes in the sand. He replied with, "Well can we grab a drink on the way?" Yes, of course it's all inclusive! We will come back 10 lbs heavier! Good thing they only weigh baggage and not people! However, I am not excited to experience the new scanning at the airport. CNN was talking about it today and the TSA staff said just pretend you are skinny dipping! Um..ya no! I don't want you to scan me and see all my parts!

Oh gosh, speaking of parts! A request was made that I experience the world of what women call a brazillian. I am sharing this with you all because a friend of mine shared something on her blog recently that made me feel like I should share part of my private life too! Now, brazillian I found out is waxing down there, yup I said it... DOWN THERE....but you leave a patch of hair. And a sphinx is no hair at all. Well, I didn't want a "patch" but I couldn't figure out what to do because if it's all gone...I mean would I feel like I was 12 years old again? Well the patch just didn't sit well with me. If I am gonna go for it and suffer the pain why not just get it all done....and so I did. I was given lots of advice. Take some ibuprofen 30 min before, pretend you are just at the lady doctor, help pull the skin tight VERY TIGHT, use lavender oil after, and make sure you scrub to prevent ingrown hairs! I suppose I have a high pain tolerance because in all honesty...it wasn't that bad. Yes, there are certain places that hurt more than others but overall not awful. My favorite part was when she asked me if I could reach backward and pull and hold some skin.....I said okay, ya, no problem, and she said oh good because I don't want to glue your butt together! Oh life experiences, I tell you! So, what fun adventures have you gone on lately?

SEE YOU IN A WEEK!

until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment