Saturday, November 13, 2010

Tendencies

I have to vacuum at least once a week. If I tear a piece of paper out of my binder it has to be perfect... no torn edges. The bathrooms have to be done at least every other week. Laundry must be done on Sunday. I listen to Christian music in the car on the way to school and nothing else. My camera is always on me. I have to sleep on the left side of the bed. I always sit behind the passenger in a car... and never the other side. The inside of my car has to be vacuumed and clean... I hate when the mats get anything on them. I have to work out a couple times a week or I get cranky and tired. I talk to my mom and brother almost every day. I have to eat breakfast. I always have my eyelashes curled... I can't leave the house if they aren't. These are just a few of my every day tendencies. I wonder sometimes if people are as crazy as me and have to have their ducks in a row too. At times, I wish I could just be spontaneous and go but my mind always comes back to cleaning, laundry, grocery shopping, cooking, eyelashes, camera..check, check, check. It doesn't bug me...I just have a routine of the way I like things. I have to wipe down the counters in the kitchen every night. I think I got this from my mom. She never, and still doesn't, like crumbs or any sort of sticky or spill on the counters and floors in the kitchen. I have become just like her and grab for the washcloth instantly. I haven't a clue how my husband deals with me but he willingly goes along with my tendencies. Am I the only one with these ocd moments? What is your routine? What are the things that have to be done? What drives you crazy?

until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Laundry Days= Monday.
    Coffee set the night before.
    Bathrooms and sheets every other week.
    Sweep every other day (because of the dog).
    Sleep on the left side of the bed.

    Everyone has their own tendencies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate it that iGoogle is going away! I fear I will lose a lot of my favorite things on the Net.

    ReplyDelete