Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Funny things

Yesterday was a long day! It was my first day with school AND work! After work, I still had to come home and do homework. Of course...dinner was in the oven and almost ready when I got home! I read my chapter, ate dinner, did my hw, watched half of glee, and came upstairs to write a blog. I couldn't decide what to write about and this head popped out from our bedroom asking if I was gonna come to bed. Since I really didn't have anything to say (my mind is full of teeth terms and body parts and systems and life and work and whatever else), I turned off the computer and went to bed. I didn't think I was acting out of the ordinary. But my observant husband thought otherwise. He asked me if I was okay. And I looked at him puzzled and said "Yes, why?" And he said, "because you didn't sing any of your songs tonight." His words still make me giggle a little inside and smile. Let me explain... I don't know when this started or who I picked it up from. I believe it to link back to my mom. I didn't even know I did this until Nic pointed it out one day in front of my family and my brothers girlfriend said he does it too! That makes me laugh! If you know me, you know that I am a bouncy person. I walk on my toes a lot. I smile a lot. I laugh a lot. I'm spunky and happy. And a lot of times people think I was a cheerleader in the past. I wasn't! You get the point. So when I have to go to the store, I don't simply say "I am going to the store" I break into a song, a made up song, a lame song, that says "I'm goooooooing to the stoooooorrrrree I'm gooooooooing to the stoooorrrreee." Or something along those lines. Tonight we had pizza (I really need to post this recipe) and in my head the song "I'm gonna have some pete-zaaaa I'm gonna have some pete-zaaa" came to me. Life is a song in my own little world and Nic has gotten used to my songs. So when the songs are not present, he thought it meant something was wrong. I think I am super lucky to have a guy who notices the little things about me! Now that I told you one of my quirks, what is something funny you do?


until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment