Simply, every day I am swept up with wonder that takes my breath away. We made these two tiny humans (and that in itself blows my mind) that have evolved from cooing, pooping blobs to walking, talking, bounding, leaping, adventuresome, curious, full of life little dudes! I marvel in awe with all that they teach me day in and day out. Their little minds are racing with new knowledge and simplicity. They shout with excitement when they see an airplane and can’t wait to sit/drive in the car cart at the grocery store. Geeze, do I despise that large obnoxious cart but it brings them so much joy! Daily, I am reminded to stop, slow down, and enjoy the basics of life. To gaze around and soak in, the life God has given me. May we never lose the inner child that dwells deep down inside each and every one of us.
As I've dug deeper into we are the starry eyed, it's starting to grow on me. Wonder and excitement. Awe and dreams. We are the starry eyed.
So, when is the last time you were so swept up with wonder that it took your breath away?
So, when is the last time you were so swept up with wonder that it took your breath away?
until next time...
No comments:
Post a Comment