I have always liked to be on the go. I don't like down time...lately that is all I have wanted! I want to do my arts and crafts! I have some fun canvas ideas floating around in my head that I just need a day to execute! Why is it so hard to find ONE free day? I also cannot believe it is April! When did that happen? Yes, it happened 5 days ago but I think I missed February and March!
This coming weekend CJ turns ONE! I was thinking about getting him some trucks or cars! I'll make sure he knows the noises that go with them! Any better ideas for a 1 year old boy? Sunday is the annual Tulip festival with my favorite ladies...Sara and Mal! The boys will most likely be fishing if the weather would stop being so CRUDDY! (I know of a timeshare that can take us to Mexico who's in?) The following weekend is the Annual Hair Show in
Easter always reminds me of my Great Aunt Barbara who has passed away. She would always send my brother and I each a solid chocolate bunny from Harry and David's! I think my dad ate more of the bunnies than we did but I miss her and those bunnies but her a lot more!
Needless to say April is jam packed of fun social events! I am excited to take lots of pictures to post on here for all of you to enjoy! I promise to blog more and facebook less... honestly, I haven't had time to facebook either!
Time for dinner...if I didn't have a cold I would be very excited...however I can't taste much at the moment! So, I will live through Nic tonight and see how much he enjoys the yummy manicotti. Did some batch cooking yesterday 18 meals in 5 hours and 15 min! More on that to come!
p.s. sorry for my jumbled random thoughts this evening!
until next time...
No comments:
Post a Comment