Monday, March 7, 2011

Homework....

I took a class in college called professional communication. We had to write mission statements...both personal and professional. One of the questions on my hw this week was on my goals and philosophy for life and work. So here's what I have..... I hope this makes you think about your own lives and what you want out of them!

“My personal mission statement”


I want to strive to live life to the fullest extent. I will project my optimistic outlook by always finding the benefits and advantages to everything. I want to maintain my timely manner and efficiency by finishing everything I do. My outgoing personality will motivate others to do their best. My positive attitude will shine and deposit smiles on loved ones, strangers, and co-workers faces. I will lend a hand to all who need a crutch and an ear to those who need to talk. I want to take chances and give my all at everything I attempt. Most of all be satisfied with everything I have made for myself and never forget to learn from my failures. Life is about challenges, laughter, victory, and relationships. Life is what you make of it and I want to make mine the most amazing experience it can be. 

“My professional mission statement”


My career mission is to become a top dental assistant for a well known dental office. My aim is to provide positive, practical, and professional support to the doctor and patients in aiding them to achieve an ideal oral cavity. I will do so by working closely with the doctor, dental team, and patients. To be trusted as honest and caring to gain confidence with my patients and team members. I will give 100% effort to my job, but once I leave the office I will resume my personal life and return back to work the next morning. A balanced life is a healthy life. I am prepared to step up in emergency situations when problems arise. Every challenge provides a new opportunity to prove myself.


until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment