I went on a downloading spree the other day. I carefully chose songs that would pump me up on the plane ride down to Vegas this Friday. I have NEVER been to Vegas and am quite excited! I loaded all the songs onto my ipod and began listening to them in the car today. I pick up a girl from my class every morning. Here we are making our way to school and jammin out to my new songs....when...Enrique Iglesias ft. Luda "Tonight" comes on. I almost went pee in my pants people! When this song comes on the radio, I hear... that tonight I'm lovin you. Much to my surprise the real lyrics came bursting out of my car speakers...that tonight I'm f*in you!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT?!!??! This is the second time in the last few weeks this has happened to me. Call me naive but I thought the Cee-lo "forget you" song was really forget you not f*!? you! Almost went pee in my pants when I downloaded that one! Why are artists ruining songs by swearing in them? Does that make them cool? Tough? Creative? NOT IN MY BOOK!
another thought....
I tried calling a friend today. It rang twice and then a busy signal. Busy signal? Boop boop boop boop....yup busy signal. Then I thought wow I don't know the last time I heard a busy signal. Probably because everyone has call waiting now so you don't have to listen to that awful noise anymore! AND THEN I realized....will that noise be gone when I have children. If i say something about the busy signal noise to them will they look at me like I am crazy and not know what I am talking about?!?!?
Yup these are these things that go on in my daily routine. What did you think about today? Anything out there like me?
until next time...
No comments:
Post a Comment