I have been married for 4 months. I have heard from multiple people that the first year is the worst or hardest rather. We haven't had any issues thus far. We are a pretty good team but I would have to believe that my friends who are all newlyweds as well... thought the same thing. So where did things go wrong for so many of them? One husband cheated, One couple separated, One is getting a divorce, and One almost separated. WHY?!?! All of these couples had been together for more than 5 years before they got married. AND three of them have infants now! I think we should go back to when our parents and grandparents got married and see how they did things. Because whatever we are doing now is not workin out so well! It breaks my heart to see my friends hurting and I pray everything works out for the best for all of them!
until next time....
No comments:
Post a Comment