Sunday, October 16, 2011
Happy Birthday Dad!!
We spent the weekend down in Sammamish for Dad's 53rd birthday! We spent the day lounging around the house and mingling. We had a bbq, opened presents and ate coconut cake from Pure Bliss! YUM!! At 5pm, we loaded up into the car and ventured to Seattle for the Sounders soccer game! If you have never been to a Sounders a game, I highly recommend you get to one! They are a blast! This particular game was our goal keeper, Kasey Keller's, last game ever... so sad! He played amazing with tons of saves. We pulled off a WIN 2-1!
Today, I am driving Nic to Seatac as he is headed off to work in Ione for the week. This is the last trip of the season... FINALLY!
I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!
until next time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment